Monday 30 April 2007

Attack of the phantom graffiti artist!!!!!

Went out and about town last week with every intention of taking photograph's but my creativeness was AWFUL so I'm not to pleased with the photo's I have..........................and my camera battery keeps dying so I'm having to charge that constantly and that's giving me less time to go out and take photo's! DAMMIT.

Worked loads this weekend and pretty much feel so tired all the time so hardly got a single bit of this project done over the weekend, so stressful.

However, I got woken up on Saturday morning with my mum at my bedroom door asking me why "my name was on the pavement". So I'm thinking, what the heck is this crazy woman on about? My name's in the paper? But no no, it WAS on the PAVEMENT! So I sprang out of bed and looked out her bedroom window and clear as day there was my name, spray painted onto the pavement outside my house. Oh how we laughed!!!!

It's actually amazing, I have no idea who did it even though I've been asking all my friends. So I took a photo so everyone could see this masterpiece!



















Hahahaha how amazing! There are several theories behind it:

Someone really loves me and wants to tell me
Someone really hates me and wants to tell me
Someone knows me too well and knows that I would find it funny so they've done it for the banter
Or...it was Iain. Lol.

So after much researching I've worked out it was done in the space of an hour, between around 12.45am and 2am as that's when people were coming home and leaving the house. I'm pretty sure it's white spray paint so the council are gonna love it! But I just want to know who did it so if you hear anyone speaking of it, let me know!!! It's MASSIVE LOL!

Anyways today my camera's battery is playing up on me so it looks like I'm stuck in the house taking photo's while it charges and I'm going to research more David Shrigley and see if I can get some more inspiration because I'm a bit stuck :( Also, any suggestions for the photo's would be lovely!


































1 comment:

Ebo said...

hahahahaha lets make like a tree and leave.... cracks me up!!! i love hw u stil think it was me tht spray painted ur name outside ur house lol!! xx