Wednesday 25 April 2007

oops

Nearly forgot to mention that my L.E.D badge came through. It's the size of a credit card and SO COOL haha. It's also a magnetic badge. I can't work out how to do spaces in it yet but you can practically type and essay into it and it scrolls along the screen in red lights...............jealous yet? :) You can even change the speed it scrolls at. I know, I know, it's ace.

It's hard to take photo's of moving things. This is meant to say Carly.















It's teeny :)

2 comments:

freakishme said...

i am extremely jealous of ur thingy. where did u get it from?? or alternatively where do u live so that i can steal it from u... emx

lookitscarly said...

Hahaha isn't it ace?! I got it from www.play.com

My brother had bought one for a mate's birthday and I was like WOW so I found it in the gadgets section (i think) on that website. It's not dead cheap but it is so cool though! xxxx